Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My Samsung S4 has got squares where the numbers and letters

Customer Question

My Samsung S4 has got squares where the numbers and letters belong on the first page of my phone. I have tried to reset it, with no luck. Now the squares the squares have moved up to the menu boxes. what can I do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.
While this symptom could be the result of a software failure, if I understand what you're describing correctly, I don't believe I have seen this occur based on a software issue. But it wouldn't hurt for me to take a look. Is there any way you can either take a picture of it or a quick video of it and either attach the picture here or put the video up on YouTube and give me the link? That would allow me to see very easily what you're looking at because I have a feeling that it's pretty difficult to describe. When I see it, I'll probably have a good idea of what the problem is right away.