Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I have a pandigital picture frame with pictures in the internal

Customer Question

I have a pandigital picture frame with pictures in the internal memory. Apparently, I lost the SD card with these pictures on them. How can I copy these pictures from the pandigital internal memory back onto an SD card or even into my computer? Please tell me it is possible!!!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Actually, the images would have been on the SD card that you lost. They are not usually copied to the internal memory of the pan digital device. You can check by plugging a USB cable into it and plugging onto your computer and accessing it as a hard drive or a storage device. I don't think you'll see anything there but it's worth a shot. If you had the SD card available we may be able to recover from it but if you've completely lost it then I don't know of a way that you can get it back – in fact there is no way you can get it back in less you have a copy of them somewhere else. Sorry a have to deliver such terrible news, but hopefully having that information will help.