Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I wiped out my coach and google number how to get anoyher one

Customer Question

i wiped out my coach and google number how to get anoyher one for super pad android
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. It's not entirely clear what you've done or what you're trying to do. But normally that Google number will be associated with whatever Google account you use to login to the tablet. So if you do not have a Google voice phone number, then you will simply have to go to the account that you use the log into the tablet with and add a Google voice number. Keep in mind that Google voice numbers are totally separate from any other kind of feature for the device and isn't related to the cellular network but your data connection. Please let me know if you still have questions. Mike