Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I want to download the Kindle app to this computer. I thought

Customer Question

I want to download the Kindle app to this computer. I thought there was no charge. Is there a charge? And if not, how do I download it to this computer. I have Kindle on my little Samsun android.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
The Kindle App is free of charge and you can download it via my link below which will download the file to your computer.
You then run the file and it will install the app.
Click me to download
Once the file is installed, the Kindle program is then on your computer and you can then read your books.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you