Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Since I've had my Kindle Fire, I've been able to use Wi-Fi

Customer Question

Since I've had my Kindle Fire, I've been able to use Wi-Fi just fine--until recently. When I first started using it, I didn't need a password. Now it's asking for a password. I haven't a clue what it is since I never used one to log on. My network now says "Authentication problem" when I try to access Wi-Fi. Could this be something that I would need to ask my cable company about?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
It will always have needed a password ***** it will remember it and now it appears to have forgotten it.
No problem, we can get the password ***** There are a few ways to do this depending on your set.
First, do you have a computer already connected to the wifi network and if so is it a mac or windows computer and which version?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you return to your question here please?