Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Is there anything I can do to disable my Samsung Galaxy Note

Customer Question

Is there anything I can do to disable my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014?
I have no carrier associated, I used WiFi only. Lost it somewhere on a golf course and it has not been turned in. No password ***** for the device. I read one of your other responses to similar question. I have tried to install "lostandroid" app. But, I do not see how anything can be installed remotely unless someone using it has it on with WiFi on. ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
The only way to do this is to use the built in service for this which you can access if the device still has internet access and is on now (someone turned it on),else it is not possible.
With it connected to someone elses Wifi this is still possible
To do this, go on your computer to my link below
Click me to open
Sign in with the same account you used on the Note and if it is possible you will see its location and the option to erase it which resets it.
If you do not see it listed there, then it will not be possible sorry.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you