Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I lost my SAMSUNG PHONE THIS AFTERNOON. NEED TO TURN OFF NUMBER

Customer Question

I lost my SAMSUNG PHONE THIS AFTERNOON. NEED TO TURN OFF NUMBER AND SEE IF ANY CALLS WERE MADE FROMIT.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
To start with, Can I ask who your phone service is with. ( who you pay your phone bill to )
Next, I need to know the model of your samsung phone, such as a Galaxy 4 or Note 3 ..
With that information, I will be able to assess what your options are. Thank you,
Dustin S.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
It appears your question was sent to the wrong category and on request I am now taking over you case.
What you need to do to block the number so no calls can be made is to contact your phone provider. Do this asap and have them stop the service on the phone.
They can also look up what calls have been placed on it.
We may also be able to locate the phone still so if you tell me the model of the Samsung, I can see if this is possible.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you