Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

There, Could you help me? I have a Telstra Tuff 3 Model

Customer Question

Hi there, Could you help me? I have a Telstra Tuff 3 Model T55.It's been working fine ,until I did something and now I have only Emergency calls Only. I have 2 bars of reception. regards Keith
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That error condition basically means that the phone is saying there is not a lot of service connections available... it is disconnected from its usual networks, but not quite completely without connection facility. E.g. there is not NextG service and no 2100 service but still 2G service to some extent, or just Vodaphone service, etc. Lower levels of service/speed only, are available.
If you are out in the outback, e.g. the middle of the Simpson Desert, this could happen easily.
If you are in the usual well-served location, that's something else. Could be your phone is defective? e.g. if you dropped it or if it otherwise has 'broken' as far as better levels of reception and transmission service are concerned.
So, where you are, and what has happened to the phone lately, are both important as regards ***** ***** Let me know some more 'background' information on the phone problem, and I'll see if I can make more sense out of it.