Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

RCA tablet 7 inch power button has broken can it be fixed or

Customer Question

RCA tablet 7 inch power button has broken can it be fixed or should I buy another one for my son?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
I would need the model number to confirm.
For now I can say (again not knowing the exact model) that this brand usually does not have much if any replacement parts available for these units esp a part like this. Depending on the age of the unit it may or may not be covered by any remaining warranty still.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.