Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Kindle keeps asking passcode, I used the one on the

Customer Question

My Kindle keeps asking for a passcode, I used the one on the bottom of my router, but nothing seems to work. It has also asked for a wireless passcode, but I don't think I ever had one.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
If you don't remember the password/code to login to your Kindle, then you will have to reset it unfortunately. Resetting will erase everything from it. But you can redownload all your books back to it using the same Amazon account you used on it.
Enter the incorrect password ***** multiple times and it will ask you to reset it. If not, enter any of the passwords below to reset;
1 1 1 3 3 3 7 7 7
1 1 1 2 2 2 7 7 7
If that didn't work, then enter resetmykindle in the password ***** and confirm it. This will reset your Kindle.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.