Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have the very first Samsung Tablet 10.1 CE0168. It's be a

Customer Question

I have the very first Samsung Tablet 10.1 CE0168. It's be a while since I have used it, so as you can guess I have forgotten pin num/password
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
When you enter wrong password ***** multiple times, it should ask for the Gmail account associated with it. Then use the Gmail to reset the password ***** login to that Tab.
If that didn't work, then the only option to get in to the tab it factory-reset it. There is no other way to override the password ***** if the Gmail option didn't work. Factory reset will erase everything from it and return it to new (like Out of Box). Follow the steps below to factory reset it;
Turn off the Tab
Press and hold down Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
Android system recovery will be loaded now
Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Home/Power button)
Select Yes — delete all user data.
Then select reboot system now
That should factory reset the Tablet. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.