Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have a he zte zmax 970 and the screen want come on the phone

Customer Question

I have a he zte zmax 970 and the screen want come on the phone has power but the screen want come on.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Connect the phone to your computer with the USB cable. While connected, press and hold down Power button for 10-15 seconds and this will force turn it on.
If that didn't work, then press and hold down Volume Down and Power at same time for 5-15 seconds or until it boot. If it booted into Android recovery, select reboot system now.
If that didn't work or if you are not satisfied with my service, please don't rate me bad or poor as it will affect my job here. You are rating my service to you, not the answer. You don't have to rate anything if you are not satisfied. Let me know the results please.