Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My zte N9120 has only 14 imei number, so how do i get the 15th

Customer Question

my zte N9120 has only 14 imei number, so how do i get the 15th number so i can unlock the phone
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Sorry for the delayed response. On your phone, goto Settings > About phone > status. You can find the 15 digit IMEI (or ESN) code there. Take out the battery from the phone and you can also find the IMIE in the sticker there.
Remember, this is a CDMA model. The 14 digit number is ***** MEID number used by CDMA network. It doesn't work with any GSM networks like AT&T, T-Mobile etc. It only works with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint etc. Also, unlocking of CDMA doesn't work like GSM phones. CDMA phones usually need to be programmed by the carrier in order to work with them.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.