Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My Facebook is updating but no photos or videos. If I go to

Customer Question

My Facebook is updating but no photos or videos. If I go to youtube or Pandora it also does not work. Only if I go to my web browser and type in the website directly like www.youtube.com than it will work but also its not my account. Please help. My phone is a zte quartz.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
It sounds to me as if your Facebook account and your YouTube account (and also possibly your Pandora account) are not logged in properly.
To check, log out or Log Off, of all three accounts, one by one.
Then restart your phone.
Then one by one, first bring up by hand, then log in to, your account for the YouTube site, the Facebook site, and the Pandora site.
See if that clears up the problem, at least with the YouTube site. If you have a link or an icon for YouTube, Facebook, etc. then also check whether their configuration hasn't been 'hijacked' to point to someone else's account... you should be able to tell in either the URL for the link/icon, or in the URL for the web page that it brings up.