Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a Kindle White about3 years old.The battery is fully

Customer Question

I have a Kindle White about3 years old.The battery is fully charged but it no longer responds to commands. It won't turn pages, it suddenly shuts down and reboots and then is no better. This started slowly with just not turning pages at times. I do use it a lot.
5 hours a day and more.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How old is it? If over a year old do you have an extended warranty?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it is 3 years old with zero warranty. I have corrected the problem myself by holding down the re boot for 40+ seconds.
thanks anyway.....David