Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

I dropped my phone s4 now when i turn it on it is either black

Customer Question

i dropped my phone s4 now when i turn it on it is either black or green with dots of other colours thats all i see is it terminal
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to cancel my request as the site wont take my email adress i dont want to be billed the other £10
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Yes, it seems they will need to replace the glass on the inside. In order to do that please set an appointment with the "Genius Bar" at any Apple Store. You can do that online clicking here ===> https://getsupport.apple.com/Reservation.action?retail=Y and following the prompts.
In US they usually charge $80 to replace the glass. So it should be similar in UK.
You can also make an appointment by phone calling 0844(###) ###-####or 0800(###) ###-####
Thank you.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!