Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I just bought my new asus tablet which is so easy to get

Customer Question

Hi! I just bought my new asus tablet which is so easy to get started and I am clueless...please help
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good afternoon, Loll.
I understand this frustration. I build intelligent robots so its always new to me;-)
What is the screen wanting from you, usually it wants a different email address first to associate with your gmail act that you must up. You will then have an alternative email address, not really a bad thing though.
There will be more questions and I will stick with you until you have it up and running:-)
you can reach me after rating at no additional cost .
please be sure to rate my answer kindly at this time before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost and you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you
Tech Michael