Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a Asus Eee pad and my wife forgot her password ***** have

Customer Question

I have a Asus Eee pad and my wife forgot her password ***** have tried a hard reset several times but it still asks for the password ***** the start page how do I get around this?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What buttons are you pressing and holding down, when you start up the Asus Eee pad ?
Are you aware that, when you hard reset an Android device, you wipe all individual data off the device, and all data is lost, simply put?
If you are asked for a password, enter a blank, nothing, no characters, see if that works (if the hard reset has actually been achieved - it admittedly does not sound like it - it will work.)