Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have purchased 6 books recently and only 2 downloaded to

Customer Question

I have purchased 6 books recently and only 2 downloaded to the book shelf while the other 4 downloaded to the library. The current book shelf has only one shelf unfilled.
I have a Model GT-P3110 Android Version 4.0.3 reader
How do I transfer the books from the library to the book shelf or does that happen automatically when I deleted books I have read?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Check your reader/tablet's total space used. You may have run into a limit on space available on your device, that forced some books into the library not the Bookshelf.
Or, your online session may have been interrupted and the ones that went to the library may need to complete downloading, because of that.
Or, make sure you are Online, with a live internet connection that is, and in the Bookshelf app, tap on Download for the books that went to the library, and wait a bit.