Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I have a Sony Xperia tablet s Model sgpt1211. I am looking

Customer Question

I have a Sony Xperia tablet s Model sgpt1211. I am looking for a screen replacement kit. The digitizer and LCD. Can you give me the part number or the part number for a compatible part?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.What you need is the following: LP094WX2 SLA2 LCD screen with digitizerbut, you have to be very careful when you purchase this for two reasons. One is that this part number is ***** for other LCD screens as well. That's just something I happen to know from previous experience. So don't go solely based on that part number. This may be why you're having a problem on the Internet. Because if you search for this part I believe you'll find screens for Lenovo and other laptops. Also, there are different screens depending on where your tablet was originally sold. I'm assuming that you have a US tablet so here is an example of what you need. And the price on this is about what you'll be paying even for a used one. For some reason this assembly is expensive. In fact a brand-new one costs about the same as what you would pay for a refurbished tablet of the same model.http://bitli.es/Jq3aKF Please let me know if you still have questions. Mike