Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My phone is flashing Samsung Galaxy Note 2 won't do anything else

Customer Question

my phone is flashing Samsung Galaxy Note 2 won't do anything else ( Turn on or off) I already did a factory reset and now this is all I am getting
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
It sounds as if your phone is attempting to initialize or boot up, and is repeatedly failing. Some major part of the phone is not working, in response to power-On self-tests, and so it is stuck in a restart loop.
Your phone will need either repair, or replacement (at your choice) unfortunately.
If it is less than a year old and has been cared for reasonably well, it will be repaired by Samsung under warranty terms.