Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My Samsung android tablet screen is totally blank. When connected

Customer Question

My Samsung android tablet screen is totally blank. When connected to the power source it says Battery 100% but I can't go any further. Yesterday I put it in the holder to take with me. The battery was empty so I plugged in to recharge which was accomplished but no respone to use.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tablet is now working. Please cancel my Subscription for service.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. This is a fairly common symptom of the Samsung android devices as well as devices from other manufacturers. Over time a rechargeable battery can begin to fail and cause unexpected results. And the results that you describe are exactly the kind of things that will happen when the big battery begins to fail. Fortunately it's an inexpensive and easy replacement. All you have to do is order a new Samsung battery – and I would definitely make sure it is a Samsung brand battery – and slip that end in place of the one that you have in there now. I am fairly certain that will make your problem go away. Let me know if you have any questions. Here is a link to just one of the sites where you can get a battery for your phone. In mention which model exactly at least that I can tell but you will be able to find it there.Amazon Rechargeable Batteries on Sale Mike