Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My specific problem today is with texting. All of mt texts

Customer Question

My specific problem today is with texting. All of mt texts are stuck on the screen and i don't know how to erase them. I also don't know whether what I send has been sent as it says 'draft' to the side.
I need specific instruction on working this phone as I am wishing I had my old phone back...HELP
My phone is the Samsung Galaxy..I find that general android instructions vary for different android phones...HELP
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a tutorial that is comprehensive...your answer will not be satisfactory unless more answers are available than the specific one about texting. I respect your competence, but thought there would be free advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a book or booklet that pertains to this specific phone? I will have questions about many facets of this phone...senior citizens are not prepared for all this technology. I would think this information would be available upon purchase of the product.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A phone call would not suffice...I need hard copy instruction
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to personally welcome you to JustAnswer.
I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with your phone. Samsung does a good job on creating a easy user base system. First we need to know the basics so we can first learn how to use everything.
Would you like a phone call first or would you like for me to write you out all of the basics on how to use your phone?