Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I just received a new Kindle and cannot get it registered because

Customer Question

I just received a new Kindle and cannot get it registered because I do not know my Wi-Fi password. The one listed on the side of the router does not work. Help
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. Do you have anything else connected to that router via WiFi? If a computer,, is it a Win 7 or 8 computer?