Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My LG g2 won't connect to a mobile network

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Was the phone originally purchased from Verizon? The reason I ask is to make sure that the phone is usable on the Verizon network and if it was purchased from them then obviously it will definitely be usable by them if not, there may be some reasons why it's not working that we should address first. If it is a Verizon branded phone, then of course it should work properly on their mobile network. What you may have to do though is a complete reset of the device in order to clear the configuration data and allow it to rewrite the configuration data that it needs from Verizon. To do this, you would go into the settings of the device and then into the backup and reset menu and then do a reset to factory image. When you do this all wipe out the entire phone but anything that you had synchronized under your account, will synchronize again as long as you login with the same account you were using before you had the problem. Everything will resynchronize that was synchronized online including any apps or at purchases.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried that and that did not work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a verizon phone everything else in the phone works but the mobile network is disconected for some reason
Have you already gone to the wireless settings and made sure that the mobile data is turned on?