Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

Im only geting the samsung starting up it repeats itself

Customer Question

im only geting the samsung starting up it repeats itself
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just keeps on start up screen dont do nothing else
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today. May I ask for the full model name of your Samsung device?Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a galaxy ace gt-s5830i
Thank you for the update.You may be able to fix this by factory resetting the phone, which will erase everything on it:- Turn the device off- Remove any SIM card and SD card in the phone.- Press and hold the "Volume +" key, the Home key, and the Power key at the same time.- When you see the Android System Recovery Mode menu, let go of all the keys.- Press the Volume - key to select "wipe data/factory reset"- Press the Home key to choose it.- Press the Volume - key to select "Yes -- delete all user data"- Press the Home key to confirm.- After it completes, choose Reboot System Now with the Volume - key and press the Home Key.After it reboots, you should be all set. If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.Thank you for your time today.- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no its still doing the same thing
Were you able to complete the instructions? This time, choose to wipe the partition.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
right i have done that now see wat happens
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its still doing it still
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not worked atall
I am sorry to hear that. This is a super common problem with this phone. Is it still under warranty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i had it for a bout 2 years now
I am sorry to say, but I've dealt with issue several times with this same brand and model of phone. Even if you plug the phone into a computer via usb and reflash it's firmware, it will not work. For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.Thank you for your patience. - Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** made of the provide you with some additional assistance. Since you can booted up to recovery you should also be able to booted up to USB fast boot mode which allows flashing of the factory firmware. To do that, follow the same instructions you did to get into recovery, but hold the opposite volume button. This should started up in Oden mode which makes it ready for download. Then, go to the Samsung site and download their Kies software. This is their software that they publish to flash the stock ROM's and boot loaders to their devices. Once you download the Kies software it should ask you to connect a phone to the computer so you can connect your device a USB cable. Once you recognize it go to tools and then go to initialization and recovery. With a little luck, it will proceed through the initialization and rewrite the factory image to the phone and then allow normal operation. If it doesn't, there really isn't much hope for the phone but this is at least worth a try. If you have a problem finding the software finding out what to do want to get it, let me know and I will help you through it. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it wont bring nothing uo just does the same thing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all i did yesterday was change the battery to a full battery
Of course, changing the battery should not cause this problem so it could be a coincidence that you happen to have the problem at the same time you change the battery. Regardless of what you do it should start up normally and if it starts up and recovery, either wiping or rebooting should work to start it back up into the system. You can also try just the option to wipe the cash and see if will reboot after doing that. It's possible that if the wipe was not completed and if it was turned off before that, it may have corrupted the operating system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wat if it doesnt work
If it doesn't work you may have to get the phone replaced.