Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Yesterday my husband and I, who had a household account when

Customer Question

Yesterday my husband and I, who had a household account when we both had the same age kindles, tried to get household account combining his kindle and my fire. Since there are only two adults allowed on an account and the kindle I used previously was dropped and broken, we removed my previous kindle. We received a message saying that kindle and fire can't live together, so we split our household. NOW we learn that neither of us can join another household for 180 days. Is there any hope? can fire and the reader be a couple?
Another question: Is it possible to get the Every Word game on faire? I am addicted to it!
Jean Yeager
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Jean! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to sign in your Amazon account at the website http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle?

What happens when you register / sign in your Amazon account on the Fire?

What happens when you install the game Every Word on the Fire?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to install every word on my Fire.

Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
What is the error or message when installing Every Word on your Fire?

Every Word game:
http://www.amazon.com/Every-Word/dp/B003P37FW0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is no error or message. I do not get to installation. It does not appear at all.

On the Kindle Fire, you go to Shop or Store, then type / search for Every Word and it does not show? Does it let you download any other game?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_k6apps_find?nodeId=200729570#find

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Every Word does not show. 20 other games show, but not Every Word.

I haven't tried to download any other game, but it did let me get as far as "Get App" for wordoid.

I'm sorry, it looks like your kindle fire model is not compatible with the game Every Word. You can type / search for "Word", and try other games to see if you like it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So, is this an answer for which I needed to pay $30 and spend several days getting? Why isn't it compatible? Is something wrong with my Kindle? Does Amazon Kindle have and explanation for this failure to allow Every Word on my new Kindle Fire?

Sorry, this is a new kindle model? What happens when you go to the website below on the new kindle?

By the way, your original question was about combining the Amazon account on two kindles, etc., and the "every word" game is just an additional question right?

Do you still have issue with the account?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The reply is"www. amazon.com/Every-Word/dp/B003P37FW0" did not match any products." Same answer when I tried it with O instead of 0.

Yes, this is still a cancern. We would like to have my husband's Kindle and my Kindle Fire combined on the same account.

Thank you for your continued efforts.

You're welcome. What's the model of your Kindle Fire, such as D01400? Please check at the back/bottom of it.

Each Amazon account is independent of one another. On both the kindle and the kindle fire, can you go to menu / settings, then look for the device and/or account and/or registration option, then deregister and sign in with the Amazon account you want.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay. Thank you.

You're welcome. Please let me know how it goes any time. Thank you.