Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

Hi, I just got my Sprint Galaxy Note 3 two days ago. It works

Hi, I just got my Sprint Galaxy Note 3 two days ago. It works fantastically with the preinstalled apps. But whenever I download apps from Google Play, It starts rebooting itself and won't stop until I factory reset it. Help please!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Are you connecting via wireless or a 3G/4G network?

Thank you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

3G and wireless when downloading apps.

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Thanks Lisa

Go to Settings, Applications.

Look under all for Google Services Framework

Press it and press Clear Data.

Once done, look for Download Manager, press it and press Clear Data.

Then look for Google Play Store, press it and press Clear Data.

Once done, remove the battery from the phone and wait 4 minutes.

Put the battery back in, start the phone and try to install an app.

Let me know the results please

Thank you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I was able to install apps before. the problem is, after I install a few, it starts rebooting itself. Do you suggest that I do the process above after every few apps are installed?

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
No, as that is not needed Lisa, maybe once, but not regularly.

If that is required, the phone has a hardware fault and you want to get it replaced under warranty, as this is not normal behavior.

But it can happen once, so do my instructions and see if the problem re-occurs.

If it does Lisa, asap return the phone as it is rebooting, to show them the problem. They will see the hardware fault, and have it replaced for you.

you want to do this soon if the problem occurs again after my instructions, and before the warranty runs out.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Android Specialist
Experience: Android Systems Specialist
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I was extremely satisfied with your service Richard! My phone is working great!!

If I need any more help, I will contact you. Thanks!