Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

How do I get tid of this Android update? I absolutely hate

How do I get tid of this Android update? I absolutely hate it. Right now it is restarting my tablet when I'm right in the middle of something. Lots of other problems also.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the brand of your Tablet please?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

The update whould not cause this.

when you say it restarts the Tab, does it just go completly off instantly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes. And it's not just that...there is no screenshot button or button to lower keyboard and there have been various other prob lems. Like just now the keyboard app stopped working. That happens with google and other apps.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Yes, they removed the screenshot button, which is a pain.

But you can use the App.

Screen Shot Ultimate.

But for the problems you are having.

Go to Settings, Applications.

Look under All for GOOGLE SERVICES FRAMEWORK

Press it and press Clear Data.

Then look for Keyboard

Press it and press Clear Data.

Restart the Tab and tell me if it now functions correctly please.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It has restarted three times since i started reading your last answer. Ill try what you suggested if i can keep it on long enough.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, please do, and if it still stops you from doing it, we need to take another route.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok there was nothing that was called Google framework but I cleRed data on google+ and on Smart Keyboard Pro. That was after it restarted a fourth time. What do I do if that continues to happen?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Google Services Framework is there Cindi, you need to find it under the list ALL.

If you get the restarting problem occurring again, repeat this procedure, though if you get it a few times, let me know here (I have marked this question to never close, so no time limit on this), and we then look at reinstalling the firmware on the Tablet.

But look for and clear Google Services Framework. It is there.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard, Android Specialist
Experience: Android Systems Specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My galaxy tab 2 10.1 has been randomly restarting when I'mright in the middle of doing something.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, we will need to do a Factory Reset of the Tab to rule out if the firmware is corrupt.

First, do you need to backup data from the Tab?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did the Google framework clear data. Now besides my tablet restarting itself I have lost all of my Google settings and am having problems with everything. I hope I'mnot getting charged again for making everything worse. Yes I'llhave to back up everything.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, let me know when you have backed up please.

And no, what we did does not make the problem worse, the problems are comming from the existing issues on your device.