Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

I have a Galaxy s4 and am having problems with the outlook

I have a Galaxy s4 and am having problems with the outlook email it looks like I don't have the proper certificate or my phone is not recognizing it. Any ideas
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

First of all, who is your email provider? Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, or other?

When setup your email on your phone, what error message did you get?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Provider is hotmail, I already had an account set up it just stopped showing and recieving new emails. I can send emails and old email are shown dated in June

Thanks Adam.

Please go to Settings->Accounts->Email. On the list select your Hotmail account. Tap the Menu button or 3dot button on top right and select Sync Now.

Does it sync? If not, what was the date on last synced?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do I go to settings in my email or phone? Setting in email does not have just accounts

Adam,

On your phone, go to Settings. Select Email under Accounts. Select your Hotmail on the list. Do you see the Last Synced info?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

last sync was today at 8:08pm

Thanks Adam,

That means it syncs but some how does not show your emails. We will have to remove it and add it back.

At that screen, Press Menu button or 3dot button and select Remove account. Then tap Account Settings. Tap Add Account and enter your Hotmail email address and password XXXXX add it back.

Check to see if you can see your new emails and can send out emails.

If this method did not work or you need more help, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick