Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

I just bought a proscan PLT7223G. I dont know what happened

Customer Question

I just bought a proscan PLT7223G. I don't know what happened but when I start it up, I get the blue screen with cloud and palm tree and a square to enter a password. I have tried every password XXXXX can think of and nothing works. I can go to nothing else. How do I get this unlocked so I can start using the tblet?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

Please turn your tablet to the back. There is a Reset / small hole next to the SD card slot. Use a small pin to insert and reset your tablet.

After the tablet reboots, see if you can unlock the tablet. Or it will go back to the password screen?

If did not work, where did you purchase your tablet? Since the tablet is new, it is best to ask for a replacement tablet as there seems to be a password issue on your new tablet. You do not want more issues in the future.

Please let me know if you have any troubles or questions. Reply to me so we can continue to work on this issue. Thank you!

Nick