Bryan, Customer Service
Experience:  Working with HTV Evo 4G, develop android applications for personal use,

i have a proscan plt7044k tablet and i forgot my passcode and

Customer Question

i have a proscan plt7044k tablet and i forgot my passcode and tried so many times dat now the only screen that shows is google username/password XXXXX up this wouldn't be a problem but it kept saying incorrect so i changed the password XXXXX it still doesnt work how do i get it unlock please help
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

JBryan42 :

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. Please do not rate this session until it has been completed.

JBryan42 :

If we do a hard reset, you will be able to use the tablet again, but it will erase all installed programs. It will be in "like-new" condition. Is that ok?

JBryan42 :

If you want to do that, make sure that the tablet is turned off. Then hold the vol down button while pressing the power button. When you see signs that the tablet has turned on you can release the power button, but still continue to hold volume down. You will come up to a menu which includes "Restore to factory settings". Let go of the volume down button. Use the volume up and down buttons to select the option, then press the power button to activate the option. It will warn you about losing your data. Then it will do the reset. When it's done you will have access to your tablet again.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I've tried this solution twice and its still not working
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Does it go through the reset procedure?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No just back to Google username screen