Bryan , Customer Service
Experience:  Working with HTV Evo 4G, develop android applications for personal use,
59162784

Have ASUS MemoPad Smart. Cant connect to home WiFi. Authentication

Have ASUS MemoPad Smart. Can't connect to home WiFi. Authentication problem shows up when trying to connect. Help, please.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  replied 3 years ago.

JBryan42 :

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. Please do not rate this session until it has been completed.

JBryan42 :

Do you have any other devices that connect to the network via WiFi?

Customer:

yes, an asus computer & a toshiba computer, also a kindle. i plugged the tablet directly into the modem with no results. i'm wondering if there is a problem with the tablet & centurylink since i was able to connect on the best buy web site when in the store

Customer:

addendum to above: will probably try to exchange for different brand of tablet.

JBryan42 :

hmmm ... well, I don't find any problems between the Memopad and Centurylink. So if the exchange doesn't help, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer:

miraculously connected after the umpteenth try. guess the modem gods awakened. will now try to transfer files fron pc to tablet

Customer:

can't really rate your help since things resolved themselves, but will check ok so you can be paid for your time.