Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My samsung Galaxy s2 dropped on the floor and the screen cracked

Customer Question

My samsung Galaxy s2 dropped on the floor and the screen cracked and went black.The phone works but I cant see anything on the screen,how do I download my phone numbers and photos onto my sim card from phone ,or if that is not possible to a computer from my phone. Remember the screen is totally black
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Since the screen is not working, you can download everything from your S2 to the computer. You can use the Samsung Kies application to download everything from your S2 to your PC

On your PC, download and install Kies from here : http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP

Open Kies and connect your S2 to your PC with the USB Cable. Kies should recognize your S2 and will display it in the left column. From there, you can browse through Movies, Photos etc and you can download them to your PC

To transfer contacts, cals etc from your S2 to your PC, select your S2 in Kies, click on Sync tab. Enable Contacts sync option in there and click the Sync button.

This will transfer all contacts from your S2 to the selected application in there, like Windows Addressbook or Outlook

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
HI there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help.

If you have not returned from an info request I sent out, please do so now so I can help you resolve this concern. I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,