Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have Boost mobile and have a Kyocera Hydro have reset it

I have Boost mobile and have a Kyocera Hydro have reset it to factory settings.
Need to assign to account but says network busy error code 2048.
went to boost mobile website and says to type in ##3282# XXXXX then scroll to reset I don't see reset anywhere on the screen I get
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions!

Can you first do this please

With the phone on, remove the battery from the phone for one to two minutes. Reinsert the battery, and then attempt to assign to account

Let me know if it gives you the error still please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Richard,

Will do give me a second

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now I'm getting error code 67 unable to establish wireless data connection

So you can understand what I'm trying to do I used to be a Boost mobile customer and so is my husband. His phone broke and I'm trying to hook up the boost mobile phone I had to his account. It says that if you have a used phone to follow the following steps

For a used phone (reactivation) or if the steps above fail:

To be able to begin making and receiving calls, you must turn on your phone, and follow the instructions below.

1. Turn on the phone if not already on

2. From the keypad, enter ##3282#

3. Scroll to Restore and press OK

4. Enter <MSL> and press OK

• The phone may restart

• The screen will display Ready and then change to say Boost

5. From the keypad, enter ##<MNSL>#

6. Scroll to Edit and press OK

7. Enter <PTN> and press OK

8. Enter <MSID> and press OK

9. Scroll to Done and press OK

• The phone will restart

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, Go into settings and then about and then choose update data profile.

Than restart the phone ans try please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still getting error message now it says Error code 67 unable to establish wireless data connection

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, can you check with Boost that there is not currently an outage?

Inform them this is the error code (67) that you get

Let me know the results please

Richard, Android Specialist
Experience: Android Systems Specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok it worked now. Thank you so much for your help!!! Have a wonderful weekendSmile

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Great!!

you too and please remember to Rate My Service

thank you