Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric , Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Im trying to get dish anywhere to work on my kindle fire HD.

Customer Question

I'm trying to get dish anywhere to work on my kindle fire HD. Dish site sends me to google play to download the app for android. Google play gives me static about not signed in right from device, and won't alow download. The sling app from amazon says it won,t work on dish sling adapter. Is there any way I can make dish work on a kindle? #2 Same kindle fire try to get online edition of Hibbing News paper. Message says I need Adobe Reader so I downloaded it for android still no work. Help Please.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcomed to JustAnswer.com.

My name is Nick. I will assist you with your Kindle issues.

Did you try to search for the same app on Kindle App Store?

If not, do you have the website to download the app? I can help you install if you have the file to install that app.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The sling app on amazon for kindle says it won't work on dish anywhere. The only other place I found was google play and I give up with them and there sign in BS.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm out of time here at work. Ican pick this up at home in about 30 minutes thanks Dave

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your info, Dave.

What is app name on Google Play that supports Disk Anywhere? I can see if there is an app that will work on your Kindle Fire HD tablet.

Hope to hear back from you later.
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Dave,

Do you have time to work on your Kindle Fire issue?