Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

my kurio 7 kids tablet wont get pas the kurio 7 loading screen.

Customer Question

my kurio 7 kids tablet wont get pas the kurio 7 loading screen. somtimes blinks to a dark screen somtimes a white screen..o in kurio i revolving...i tried the pushing of the power and vol up button but dint work... can u help me please??
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Richard, I will do whatever I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions!

Can I just check you did the reset procedure this way please

Hold the power button to turn off the device.

Turn on the device by holding the power button and also the volume up button simultaneously.

did you get to a menu doing this?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i did do it like that...it took me back o the kurio screen

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, this is the factory reset, which will always work no matter the software issue, unless the problem is the physically memory

It tries to read the firmware to reload it and errors out, not completing the reset.

This is also your initial problem. When it starts it needs to load the firmware from memory, but is unable to read it, and errors out to a blank screen.

You will need to take it back to have it replaced sorry. They are not able to exchange the memory on these devices (it is embedded into the mainboard) and swap the device. It will be covered by the warranty.

I am really sorry about this James, and if I can assist you with anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know.

If you can please Rate My Service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you