Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

I did install new app. to watch tv chanels from my country.(balkaniyum

Customer Question

I did install new app. to watch tv chanels from my country.(balkaniyum tv)He did work right but now when I do clikc on chanell instead stay on full screen he goes on new page with small screen.Can not fit full screen.
I have android tv box model MBXVISSON 2.0 board ,version 4.0.3,kernel version 3.08
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXXXX, X will do whatever I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions!

Can you tell me the name of the App you installed please, as well as the make and model of your device?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

App-BalkaniYUm TV for tablet.My box model is MBXVISSON 2.0 board.
This is android version 4.0.3 Kernel version 3.08.
when I open app he coming in full screen.Tv Chanel start in full scren and goes in 1/2 like new page

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks

If you tilt the Tablet so it is Landscape and not portrait

Does the screen adjust correctly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is not tablet.I have tablet and works fine with this app.This si google android TV box

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This box has it same settings like tablet

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ah ok,

the App is not going to work on such a large screen. It can only run at a certain resolution, this is why you will get the issue.

And this is why you will see it runs properly on the Tablet.

You will need to contact balkaniyum tv and inform them of this bug in their app. They will need to release an update to resolve it.

I am sorry about this, and if I can assist with anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can please Rate My Service, that would be appreciated

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Screen was full.I did something before on settings but I do not remember what.Evrithing was ok.Resolution was ok

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Settings on TV or in App?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Settings on android box.I did check up tv settings but I cant get nothing with that.Evry time when I use this app my screen goes to 1/2.I need go back to settings and go to display position.Screen coming back to full.Usually before when I open this app stay on full sceen and same page.I did try when I go on google and open site.I can watch tv from there to,but same things is hapend

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, on TV, go to Settings,Applications, Manage Applications

Find the App, press it and clear data

Then look for Google Services Framework, press it and clear data

Than try the App and let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I.m in my job right now.I will do tonight .

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks

Let me know how it goes

And please remember to Rate My Service

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok.I did what you s aid to me.Only I did delete some info and I had to reinstall app.Still thesame

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What is the name of the App and where did you get it from?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

app is -- BalkaniYUm TV .You can get from google play store

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
are you sure it stayed in full screen? as the app is developed for a smaller screen from its specifications?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I.m It was work more then two month.I had problem in start when I did install this app.In beleive I did something on box setting.Something on developer options,but forgot or i did on google page settings.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
what options are in developer options?

It could also be an update from programmer that caused this? You can go to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications. Find this app, press it.

Do you see uninstall updates?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did send message to them last night.I waitinig on answer.My android box works like tablet Asus has same settings.You can go to internet .donwnoload apps.Works like comp.When you open internet screen is full.I did found balkaniyum site.I did open.screen is full.When I started tv whole page transfet to smaller and stay like that.Ihave to go to settings and clikc on display to set tv display to full screen.I realy dont know what else I can do

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I know your device

The issue is not settings, The app is made for smaller screens (tablets, phones).

It did work, but they have changed something in the App to cause this problem. There are not settings you could change that would cause this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok I will wait on answer from them to see it

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, but this is the cause of the problem

I check App and no settings would cause this

Let me know how you go

And please remember to Rate My Service

Thank you