Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

I am locked out of my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 as I can not

I am locked out of my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 as I can not remember the pattern or my Gmail credentials. Is there another way to Unlock it?
Welcome!

My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Before we start, please let me explain how this service works:
Electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

When you are satisfied or your problem has been solved, please don't forget to rate my answer with GOOD SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE, as this is the only way I get credited for helping you.

•ANSWER•

If you don't know your Google credentials or your Tab doesn't recognize it, the only way to unlock your Tab by yourself will be to perform factory/hard reset of the device.

Performing a hard reset will DELETE ALL DATA and reset the tablet back to the state before you turned on the device for the first time. Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your SD memory card, such as music or photos.

To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show, release all the buttons. Use the Volume keys to select Recovery Console then press the Power key.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset".
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset". Confirm using Power button.
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now". Confirm using Power button.
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.

Please note that this procedure require some practice. Please check the video below - click here (in this video instruction, you will find instruction that you need to press Volume Down + Power button. It is typo, please use the Volume Up button).

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button.

Kind Regards,
Todd