Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

my samsung GT-E1200M and am getting an error 70060600 (red

Customer Question

my samsung GT-E1200M and am getting an error 70060600 (red flashing number )
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Engineer John C., I will be your expert today.

I see that your question has been sitting here for a while.

Do you still need help with this issue?

Please click the "Reply to expert" button below to let me know.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Engineer John C, Yes please i still need assistance , the phone still continues with the issue and I have recieved no assistance this far.

Kind Regards

Mario

Hello Mario.

What's is the original phone carrier?

And what's the carrier of your Sim Card?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Engineer John C

The phone never had a carrier as I bought it at an international airport (Dubai) unlocked and it worked well for over a week in Thailand (I have tried other sim cards in Thailand and it is giving the same error.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

current carrier DTac in Thailand previosly nothing , as per my previouse response

OK. Please give me 20 minutes and I will be back with you.

Thanks for your patience.

OK, this seems a major issue, unfortunately.

Were you trying to update the phone before it showed this error message?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I was doing nothing with it. the phone just started with it and the weird thing is if i take the battery out and switch the phone on it sometimes can last for 30 seconds to a minute before the red number appears and starts flashing thus blocking the phone , during this time i can make calls and send sms's without any problems. oh sometimes the we i do the battery switch off and on the red light appears imediatly.

It seems the EEPROM is defective, unfortunately. I am afraid the phone will need to be returned or repaired by Samsung.

Please note I do NOT work for Samsung so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback in case you are not satisfied with them. Please do not shoot the messenger.

If you are satisfied with my effort, please come back here and leave me a feedback (Good or Excellent is very appreciated), then click Submit. It is extremely important for me to receive your positive rating.

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is the eeprom something that can be found in a iphone becuase just before this phone i was using a iphone and that just stopped working with me so could it maybe be something to do with the sim card or network damaging my eeprom?

Hard to say, but I don't think so.