Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

I forgot my PIN to unlock my Samsung sch-1200. How can I reset

I forgot my PIN to unlock my Samsung sch-1200. How can I reset it securely and without doing a hard reset?
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

I am really sorry but there will be no way to bypass this without doing a hard reset.

This is hard coded into the Software so that if someone stole your phone, they could not view your personal information, and would need to first reset it

I am really sorry about this and do wish I could give you a better answer, but it is not possible.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be glad to assist.

Thank you and I wish you all the best.