Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  3yrs. experience with Android phone and tablets.
10156100

My Galaxy 3 has a flashing blue light at the top (flashing

My Galaxy 3 has a flashing blue light at the top (flashing very slowly) and phone doesn't work nor will it charge either on the home charger or my car. Help please.

ITCris :

Hi

ITCris :

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Customer:

Hi. Can you tell me why my phone won't turn on?

ITCris :

Please try the following:

Hold the volume down and power button for 20 seconds. This should cause the blue light to stop flashing.

Hold down the volume and power buttons for a count of 20. This should cause the blue light to stop flashing. Then push the power button and it should power up as normal.

Read more: Samsung galaxy s3 won`t turn on. blue led light still flashing. calls go straight to voicemail? - Samsung galaxy s3 won`t turn on. blue led light still flashing. calls go straight to voicemail :: Ask Me Fast at http://www.askmefast.com/Samsung_galaxy_s3_wont_turn_on_blue_led_light_still_flashing_calls_go_straight_to_voicemail-qna3684435.html#q1961457

ITCris :

Then press the power button.

ITCris :

This could be a glitch with the software causing the problem.

Customer:

Wow. It works! Why did this happen?!?!?!

Customer:

Well, anyway thanks.

ITCris :

Excellent. it appears the software was glitched.

ITCris :

Sorry for late response.

ITCris :

Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.

Customer:

I guess we're done then. Thanks.

ITCris :

Your very welcome!

ITCris :

Are you still with me?

Customer:

I'm here....do you need me for anything else?

Hi Jeanne,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Cris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Everything is fine. Thanks again for your help. Nex time it happens I'll know what to do! Happy Holidays.

jeanne.

Excellent!

Glad to hear that.

Happy Holidays to you as well!