Nick H.
Nick H. , Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

I have Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (GT-N7000).........I have following

Customer Question

I have Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (GT-N7000).........I have following problem:

1. I have set password XXXXX lock but now forgotten password.....

2. Have tried using SAMSUNG DIVE but it connects to phone after about 30 min but fails to UNLOCK......why?

3. Although I have tried more that 100 times AND EVERYTIME THE PASSWORD XXXXX XXXXX IT NEVER GIVES ME OPTION TO LOG IN USING google account...............WHY?????

4. I have very important family photos (international family holiday) all saved on phone and not SD SCARD.......

So can you answer why I dont get option to log in using GOOGLE Acct........why SAMSUNG DIVE wont work.......Is there any way to bypass the password XXXXX SAMSUNG NOTE and finally can I retrieve just photos from phone before I do HARD RESET...??????
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcomed to JustAnswer.com,

My name is Nick. I will assist you with your Android issues.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that I am not getting credit until you rate my answer 3 rating or higher. You are rating my service, not site-issues or the outcome/nature of this question.

I am sorry that you are having problem with your screen lock issue. Do you have the Google/Gmail address and password associate with this phone?

If not, we will have to reset the phone back to Factory Reset.

If yes, we can use this method to unlock your phone:

1. On your computer, click HERE and log into your Gmail/Google account.
  2. Click Install button and pay the app.
  3. Select your phone on the list and click Install button.
  4. Check the top left corner of your phone. You will see that the app will be pushed to your phone.
  5. Wait until the app is downloaded and installed.
  6. When done, connect charger to your phone to activate bypass.
  7. If activated, you will see the Activate button comes up. Tap Activate button and tap Remove Lock password.
  8. Your phone should be unlocked. Go to Privacy to change/remove the PIN lock code.

Please let me know if this answer will work out. If not, PLEASE DO NOT RATE MY ANSWER YET! Reply to me by clicking on the Reply to Expert button so we can continue to work on this issue.

If my answer worked, please rate my answer GREAT SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credit for my time. Tips and bonus are VERY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Nick

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Firstly I am not looking at spending any further money. I am looking at a way to bypass the lock screeen for free.

Secondly this app is not compatible with Samsung Note GT-N7000.

If there is no way to do this without doing a HARD reset then I will need to claim a refund here as that is the only senario I am looking for.

Stuart

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Stuart,

If that does not work, let me reopen your question to all experts for other suggestions. Once an expert replies, you will get email notifications from JustAnswer.com.

Thank you!
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your Samsung galaxy note, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Rachel