Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

My Samsung Galaxy S3 Will Not turn On, Completely dead, Will

My Samsung Galaxy S3 Will Not turn On, Completely dead, Will Not Hard reset, This is an International Version. can Anyone Help me?
Hi and welcomed to JustAnswer.com,

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your Android issues.

Please remove battery and put it back in. Connect your phone to computer or charger. Do you see any display or light?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
John,

Did you try to connect your phone to computer and see if it will charge?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I connected to my PC, Nothing, changed batteries, Nothing, charged it over night, still Nothing.

Thanks John.

That means your phone's charge port is faulty.

When and where did you purchase your phone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I Purchased My Phone Here In Kuwait, in June.

Thanks John.

Your phone should be still in warranty. You can either go back to the store you bought it and ask if they can repair or give you a replacement phone.

If they refuse, you can contact Samsung Support directly at:
Kuwait : 183 (CALL) 2255 - From 07:00 am – 09:00 pm [GMT+3] (All Week Days).

They should be able to arrange to get your phone shipped in for repairs or give you a replacement phone.

I have helped many customers like you to call Samsung support. They are really fast with warranty services. Usually it would take about 7-10 business days to get your phone repairs and get it back.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that I am not getting credit until you rate my answer 3 rating or higher. You are rating my service, not site-issues or the outcome/nature of this question.

Please let me know if this answer will work out or you have any questions or concerns. If not, PLEASE DO NOT RATE YET! Reply to me by clicking on the Reply to Expert button so we can continue to work on this issue.