Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

i forgot my password XXXXX my samsung galaxy s2 tmobile how do

i forgot my password XXXXX my samsung galaxy s2 tmobile how do i bypass it
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX X look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Did you forgot the password XXXXX access or login to your phone ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yeah i locked my phone so my kids dont get into it but i woke up in the middle of the night and i think i changed it

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If it is locked, then you can unlock it with your Gmail account. Did you tried that ?

If you can't unlock it, then you have to factory reset it. That is the only way since it is locked. Do you want to do that ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the thing is i tried 60 times and its not giving me the option to unlock with gmail so i think i have to factory reset kinda stinks if i have to what do you think

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If Gmail option doesn't worked, then you have to Factory Reset it. That is the only way to get access to your phone and there is no way to over ride the password. Factory-Reset will erase everything from phone including downloaded applications, contacts, calendars etc. But If you've synced your phone with Gmail, then your contacts, calendars, apps can be redownloaded to your phone. Follow the steps below to reset your S2

1. Turn off the phone and remove the battery. Wait 2 minutes and put it back
  2. Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
  3. Release all buttons when you see S2 Logo.
  4. Android system recovery will be loaded now
  5. Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Home button)
  6. Select Yes — delete all user data.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Ashik, Android Tech
Experience: Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i tried that didnt work i never got the wide the date factory settings im back to the unlcok screen

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
That's strange. See this Youtube video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksDiaKE6umk

Did that work ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that phone is not the same as mine i dont have the silver metal box as my home i have for the tmobile onte it have the menu home back and serch on the bottome

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Try this.
  1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold both Volume Up and Volume Down keys at the same time.
  3. Press the Power key only until the phone vibrates once, then release only the Power key.
  4. Continue to hold the Volume up and Volume Down keys until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
  5. Press the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Factory Data.
  6. Press the Home key to select.
  7. Press the Volume Down key to highlight Yes - Delete all user data.
  8. Press the Home key to select.
  9. Press the Home key to reboot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

should i take my sim first or does it not matter

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
No need to. It doesn't matter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sweet i got it thank you how do i rate you now

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You can rate one of my answer above or this one. If you are satisfied, please rate me as Excellent Service.

Thank You,