Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Ready to assist with your Android Tablets and Phones
62924203

my kindle keeping saying UIDs system is inconsistent you need

my kindle keeping saying UIDs system is inconsistent you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstabe. I want to know how do wipe your data partion?
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help.

I am glad to help you restore your Kindle partition to factory. Each Kindle does this differently, so I'll need to know which model you own. If you aren't sure, look on the back. There should be a model starting with D0.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It does not have a number on the back it say kindle amazon on the back

CLICK HERE and tell me which Kindle yours mosts resembles. Also let me know what color it is.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is the last one on the that page that say kindle fire, 28-09-2011120x190x11.4mm7 inchesliquid crystalgraphite is color
Great! On the Kindle Fire, here's how to reset to factory.

Tap the quick settings icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen if you see it. It looks like a gear next to the battery icon. If you see it, tap it and tap More. If you don't see it, swipe your finger from the top of the kindle down toward the middle and tap More.

After tapping More, scroll down and tap Device. Now tap 'Restore to Factory Defaults'. Then tap Erase everything. After the Kindle resets, register with the same Amazon account as before to access your previous purchases.

If you have more questions, please reply. If not, rate my service and have a great day!