Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My tablet wont play any youtube videoS

My tablet won't play any youtube videoS
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions !

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or your Android device.

What happens when you try and play a youtube video? How are you playing it, with the official youtube app, through a browser, etc.? Lastly, what make and model tablet are you using?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

MY tablet is a Cyberus made by Sungale model ID 707WTA i used the app that came on the tablet, it recogized my account and showed my playlists but every video I click on says this video wont play.Are you still there, Eric?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have a 32g micro chip in it. It will play the sample videos on the tablet, still no youtube videos.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Also, I am unable to download to it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you there, Eric?

Lind did you not get my last comment?

The issue, is that you are using an unlicensed device. The problem there, is that YouTube app is a proprietary "Google App" - and only works on licensed devices. Your device loaded it on there without being a licensed partner and it simply wont play those videos. You should be able to use youtube.com on your tablet with the browser app, but the official youtube app wont work.

Thats why you are missing other official "Google Apps" as well, the device is unlicensed. I wish there was something else I could tell you, I hate telling people this. The truth is, if you want to actually use Android, then you need an official Google Experience Device, one that is licensed to be a full Android device - the generic tablets just dont offer Android in full.
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience: Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks so much. I will return this and get a licensed one. Jesus loves you!

Lind, I would be happy to help you get the best tablet for your money. Dont let the salesmen fool you. I can tell you exactly what to get.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK, Please tell me

To be dead honest, your best option is to buy a new tablet directly from Google. You can get the new Nexus 7 from Google. Its as powerful as the iPad 2, but a fraction of the cost. It is hands down the best tablet for the money available anywhere.

See it here, and you can purchase it from here as well: The Google Play Store
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THANKS!! I will take your expert advise.

I guarantee if you get the Nexus, you will be blown away at how great it is. And Lind, if you have any more questions as you go forward you can ask me directly here and I will always work with you to resolve any of the issues and answer any of your questions. I am an Android Developer, so I can pretty much tell you anything you need to know about Android
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's on the way!!!

That is great! Once you run it and get it set up, you will absolutely love it. If you have any question about it, jut ask me ;)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My Nexus came today and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had much time to play with it but i/m LOVING it, just like you said. Thanks, Eric!

Thats great ;)

I am glad you like it, if you need anything just ask!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still loving my nexus tablet and I rated you as excellent, gave you a tip. Thanks, Eric