Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.

HOw to unlock samsung galaxy s2 screeen lock. I fOrgot my screen

Customer Question

HOw to unlock samsung galaxy s2 screeen lock. I fOrgot my screen lock pin
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 1 year ago.
Welcome!

My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Before we start, please let me explain how this service works:
Electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

When you are satisfied or your problem has been solved, please don't forget to rate my answer with GOOD SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE, as this is the only way I get credited for helping you.

•ANSWER•

If you don't know personal PIN phone password, the only way to unlock your phone by yourself will be to perform a factory/hard reset of the device.

Performing a hard reset will DELETE ALL DATA and reset the phone back to the state before you turned on the phone for the first time. Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your SD memory card, such as music or photos.

To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off. Remove and replace battery.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up, Home and Power button.
3. When the start up screen show, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset"
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now"
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.

Please note that this procedure require some practice.
Check the video instruction: video instruction - click here

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I cannot afford to lose some of my data that is not on the card. Any other alternative way?

Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ref,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, there is no alternative way to unlock the phone. That's security feature to prevent others (lost or stolen phone) to use your personal data.

Another way to unlock the phone is to "flash" the phone (to change software on the phone) with specific tools. That process you can't perform by yourself. Flashing the phone will also delete data on your internal memory.

Ref, If you are not satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record (very damaging for me). Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button (just write "I'm not satisfied") and I'll connect your with our refund office.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank u for the effort todd. However not satisfied. Please can u connect me to the refund office

Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 1 year ago.
No problem Ref. To request a refund, please click the following link: click here

Thanks for using our service.

Kind Regards,
Todd