Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

My MID android tablet is frozen. No reset buttonAndroid

My MID android tablet is frozen. No reset button Android os 2.2 kernel 2.6.32 B.N v1.3.1 My MID Android 2.2 tablet has been stack on reset factory data?

Hi and welcome,

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your Android issues.

First you want to do a reset. Press and hold the Power button for 20 seconds. Then press Power button again to turn on your tablet.

If that does not work, press and hold Power button for 10 seconds. Then press and hold Volume Up and Power button for 8 seconds. Do you see any menu or display?

Please let me know if this answer worked out for you. If it does not work, PLEASE DO NOT RATE YET! Reply to me by clicking on the Reply to Expert button so we can continue to resolve this issue. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My mid android 2.2 tablet has been stack on reset factory data.
looks like the

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4GB-MID-7-Black-Google-Android-2-2-WiFi-3G-Camera-Touchscreen-Tablet-PC-/200718428417?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item2ebbc02901

I try, as yu have written and I find retart button again but nothing and no any menu on display?
Thanks.

If you turns off your tablet, then press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, do you get any menu or screen?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

simultaneously, the volume buttons up and down + Power buttons and anything , just to see the green android on screen robot that says android version

Thanks.

When you get to the Android man, release all buttons. Then press and HOLD Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. Do you see a menu come up?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Volume Up and Volume Down again nothing

Please press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons for 8-10 seconds. Do you see anything on the screen?

Connect charger to your tablet. Does it charge?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I attempt volume up and power buttons for 8-10 seconds and again no change on the screen..

because I found the Android application and install it via sd card

I lost all the data, but the device works

Thanks for your reply.

So you were be able to re-flash your tablet?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I found that e book and a program for your tablet if you want I can send you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I already did and tablet works

Thanks Neno.

Have a great day!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I left a good fidbek.. Thanks to their efforts and wish you a pleasant day