Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  3yrs. experience with Android phone and tablets.
10156100

my tablet android 4.0 will not turn on battery full charged

my tablet android 4.0 will not turn on battery full charged just a blank screen I have only just purchased it

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Plug your tablet to the charger for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes while still plugged in press and hold the power button for 1 minute. Then allow up to 3 minutes for the software to load.

Please let me know the outcome. Reply back to me with any further questions BEFORE selecting any negative rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks it worked but there was nothing in the small manual for fixes for this problem why did I have to re-lug the charger in if the battery was on 100%one more thing what sought of card to I need to buy to operate the internet - as you can this is all totally new to me

Excellent!

The manual doesn't really tell you anything about this issue.

It's basically a glitch within the software this is common will all e-readers/tablet.

Forcing a restart of the device with the instructions I gave you takes care of the issue.
Hi Kay,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Cris